- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2011, with honors, Graduate Portfolio Program in Dispute Resolution
- University of Texas at Austin, B.S., Radio Television and Film, 2006
- Texas, 2011
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Western, Southern and Northern Districts of Texas
Andrea Geohegan joined the firm after seven years at a boutique civil litigation and appellate firm in Houston, Texas. Before entering private practice, she spent a year as a state law clerk at the First Court of Appeals. Andrea represents clients in energy and commercial litigation matters throughout Texas. She attended the University of Texas School of Law where she served as the Recent Developments Editor for the Environmental Law Journal and mediated disputes through the school’s Mediation Clinic.
- Texas State Bar – Appellate and Litigation Sections
- Houston Bar Association – Appellate Practice, Litigation and Probate, Trust and Estate Sections