Lani Bower has assisted clients as both an attorney and landman all over the United States, but primarily in the Permian Basin. Her practice focuses on title, due diligence and title curative matters, including the preparation of surface, drilling, acquisition, and division order title opinions. With extensive experience as both a title lawyer and a landman, Lani also conducts stand-up title examinations. Born and raised in Midland, Lani is proud to continue to call Midland home.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- American Association of Professional Landmen, Member
- State Bar of Texas Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law, Member
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Young Professionals in Energy, Member
- Selected Community Property Issues in Texas, Permian Basin Landmen’s Association Newsletter, Vol. 96, Issue 86, November 2012