Foster Baird represents clients in energy, real property, and commercial litigation matters throughout the state of Texas. Prior to joining Santoyo Wehmeyer, P.C., Foster was a trial attorney representing defendants in lawsuits involving property/environmental damage, oilfield indemnity, wrongful death, personal injury, insurance coverage, and construction defects. During law school, he clerked for the Administrative Law Judges of the Texas Railroad Commission Hearings Division, and for the honorable Mike Engelhart of the 151st Civil District Court of Harris County, TX.
Professional and Community Activities
- American Bar Association
- Advocacy Coach at the University of Houston Law Center
- Houston Business and Tax Law Journal, Board 20, Notes & Comments Editor
- Recipient, Texas State Bar, Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section Scholarship, Fall 2018 and Summer 2019
- Recipient, Texas State Bar, Environment & Natural Resources Law Section Scholarship, Summer 2019
- Nationals Finalist, 2020 ABA National Arbitration Competition